The best bits in a nutshell:
- 100% GOTS-certified Organic Cotton– meaning you can rest assured knowing that the blanket has been sustainably made from seed to store
- Versatile Design– so you can easily style the throw over your bedding or your favourite chair.
- Vibrant, Textured and all that Jazz– helping you to spruce up your space with a splash of warmth, dimension and everything nice.
Rust Orange 100% Organic Cotton Decorative Throw
Out of stock
Create a sustainably chic, cozy space with our collection of vibrant 100% Organic Cotton decorative throws. These soft and snuggly throw blankets come in a rust orange shade that will add warmth to any space and is perfect for the boho chic vibes.
Imagine a vibrant and springy throw blanket that will add warmth and dimension to your space – easily styling it on your bed, casually draping it over the back of your sofa or layering throws over throws – while never having to think to yourself ‘My space looks dull and boring’ or ‘I wonder if this is sustainably made’ ever again.
-Dimension: 140 x 135cm
-Waffle Weave Pattern
(IMPORTANT: This is a PRE-ORDER. The items will be sent out in 2 months’ time.)
♻️The Impact of Your Organic Purchase♻️
Our decorative throws are made with only 100% organic cotton, which means it is both sustainable and biodegradable. Every organic purchase:
🌲GOTS-certified from Seed to Store🌲
All Sunnyside.Sg cotton products carry the Global Organic Textile Standard seal which mean that they are guaranteed to meet the most stringent standard for organic cotton production from seed to store. The seal guarantees:
- The cotton is free of toxic pesticides, chemicals or harsh dyes and this is way better for you and the farmers.
- The cotton production process meets strict social standards which means that it is ethical, fair and free from child labour.
- Machine washable on the gentle cycle with a natural, plant-based laundry detergent. Our plush, organic woven throws get even springier and softer with every wash.
- Shrinkage after wash: 6%
- We do not recommend using bleaching agents as it would make the colours look dull and faded; when needed, use only oxygen bleach.
- Line dry in shade. Do not tumble dry or iron.
- We do not recommend using fabric softeners and dryer sheets as it would reduce the absorbency of cotton textiles.